Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Psalm 24

"Who is this King of glory? That pursues me with His love?
And haunts me with each hearing of His softly spoken words?
My conscience, a reminder of forgiveness that I need,
Who is this King of glory who offers it to me?

Who is this King of angels, O blessed Prince of Peace,
Revealing things of Heaven and all its mysteries.
My spirit's ever longing for His grace in which to stand,
Who is this King of glory, Son of God and Son of Man?

His name is Jesus, precious Jesus.
The Lord Almighty, the King of my heart,
The King of glory.

Who is this King of glory with strength and majesty?
And wisdom beyond measure, the gracious King of kings.
The Lord of earth and heaven, the Creator of all things,
Who is this King of glory, He's everything to me.

The Lord of Earth and Heaven, the Creator of all things,
He is the King of glory, He's everything to me."



"And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." -Acts 4:12

Who is this King of glory?

No comments: