Monday, December 14, 2009

Free is me!


Yay! Finals are OVER! Woot! Feels so nice :)

And what better way to finish off my fall semester than to come home and pick up my new Amazon Kindle! It's awesome! The new electronic ink technology is amazing. It really looks just like paper print. It's also delightfully weighty; it weighs just enough to feel like a book, but light enough so as to not be cumbersome. Love it!


Also, yesterday, as I was studying. There was this HUGE fly that landed on the calendar on my wall. I thought it was kind of cool, so I took a picture of it. Then as I was looking at the picture, I realized that the fly knew what day it was! Hehe..

I have lots I want to blog about... but for now I really should get to bed. I have to be at the Lyon Center for work tomorrow at 5:45! Yikes!


You are my strong tower, shelter over me, beautiful and mighty, everlasting king.

No comments: