Sunday, November 8, 2009

First Post!

Hello all and self,

I've been meaning to start a blog for quite some time now, so here I am. I think I'm probably procrastinating, but at the same time, I really have been meaning to do this for a long while now.

I've always liked the idea of a blog, for others and for myself. I think it's a good way to get some thoughts off your mind. God knows, I always have tons and tons of stuff on mine, so I think this will be good for me. I'm not so pompous as to think that I will have a huge following or anything of that sort, so I will also say that I started this blog mostly for myself. I guess I also started it for the few scattering of people that might be interested in things that I have to say. At this present time, I don't really have too much to say. But I will say that I am happy that I'm getting to finally start blogging again.

I think probably what has prompted me to start, is all the craziness that has been going on these past two weeks. I've been realizing and learning so many different things that I can't keep track of it all. Hopefully posting a blog every now and then will help me to settle out my thoughts!

No comments: